Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Jul 16th, 2007, 8:42PM, PDT
Experienced User

reppus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersizeit View Post
Maybe it should be the other way around...

We have to find out what the hell is wrong with people who are not into female feet. Im a Mod on another website that has nothing to do with female feet but I run a thread there exclusively dedicated to female feet thats been going pretty strong for a number of years. As a result of my efforts and my foot fetish bros...we've managed to convert a number of people who never considered, understood and/or really saw the true intoxicating beauty of female feet. These coverted guys are eternally grateful for making them see "The light"

Once you are attracted to female feet there is no turning back...you are a foot fetish guy for life and nothing anybody says or does is ever going to change that. Besides that, I believe that you have to naturally be very sexual to begin with in order to love female feet. Foot fetish guys tend to make great lovers! and no offense to the Brits but it is a British article and the Brits are'nt really known for being sexual people like say the Italians, French or Spanish so in my book..."It Figures" I hear they love feet in Japan!

ha that's deep.

ps, i understand about the asians. they have a lot of wrinkles too, i don't prefer asian feet!