Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Sep 20th, 2018, 12:26PM, PDT
A True Master

Ramzes1978 is on a distinguished road

Timid Toes

Genesis isn't very outgoing by nature yet finds herself at a rave because her friend needed a DD. As a result she has spent the majority of the evening hanging out on a couch in the corner on her phone when suddenly a stranger sits down next to her. This social butterfly invites Genesis onto the dance floor. Sensing her resistance, the brazen socialite continues to coax Genesis into a relaxed state as she runs her hand over Genesis' leg and onto her foot. Genesis is flustered by all this attention and tries to pull away but this girl won't take no for an answer. She proceeds to remove the shoes of our shy little recluse and massage her feet. Genesis is overwhelmed by how pleasant having her toes rubbed feels. She begins to open up a bit when she is surprised by a warm, wet feeling gliding across the soles of her feet.... 1280X720 HD WMV VERSION

Size:316MB
Format:WMV
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Resolution:1280x720
Price:$14.99 USD
Length:14 minutes

Timid Toes.wmv - 315.30 MB
Old Sep 26th, 2018, 11:26PM, PDT
A True Master

Skater Girl Stinky Feet Worship HD

Beautiful yovng skater girl Erika humiliates little slave girl Lucy. She makes Lucy to kiss and lick her well-worn converse. Poor Lucy licks all street dirt from bottoms of Erika’s converse. It's so humiliating for her - lick old dirty shoes. When Erika’s converse are clean, she makes Lucy to sniff them inside. Erika wears these shoes many years and usually barefoot, so they smell really bad. Then Erika orders to sniff her sweaty soles, especially between toes. Poor little slave girl sniffs and licks all sweat from Erika’s soles. Erika steps on slave’s face and continues to mock. By the way, Erika really loves foot fetish, she said, “I love my feet and I love when someone lick them, especially if it's a girl”. Not sure about Lucy likes it She ran to the bathroom to wash her mouth when we finished. Erika laughed about this. (HD Version)

Size:287MB
Format:MP4
Price:$11.99 USD
Length:13 minutes

Skater Girl Stinky Feet Worship.mp4 - 286.08 MB
Old Sep 27th, 2018, 5:24AM, PDT
A True Master

Lesbian Slave Licks My Feet! It is Funny!

New hot sexy model Miranda. She makes lesbo girl Linda to worship her pretty feet. First she orders to lick her flats. Then Linda takes off Miranda's shoes and sniffs her sweaty soles. She puts her nose between toes and breathing deeply. Miranda makes her slave girl to lick sweaty soles and suck her toes. Lesbo slut Linda really happy to lick stinky feet of this hot Goddess. As a reward, Miranda uses slave's face like a footrest. (HD Version)

Size:218MB
Price:$9.99 USD
Length:10 minutes

Lesbian Slave Licks My Feet! It is Funny!.mp4 - 218.02 MB
Old Sep 27th, 2018, 8:06AM, PDT
A True Master

Lick My Big Size 10 Feet SlaveGirl HD

Slave girl worships Veronica's gorgeous feet. Veronica has really beautiful and big (size 10US) feet. Her toes are long and look perfect with red shellac. She wears old Flip Flops. She tramples slave's face when she kisses and sucks her toes. Veronica makes slave girl to clean all street dirt from soles of her old Flip Flops. When soles are clean, she makes slave girl to lick sweat from insoles. So, now her Flip Flops are perfectly clean, and slave girl can to worship her bare feet. Slave girl really enjoys these big, gorgeous feet. She licks sweaty soles, sucks long toes and kisses every inch of Veronica's feet. Big feet for big slave's mouth. (HD Version)

Size:308MB
Price:$10.99 USD
Length:11 minutes

Lick My Big Size 10 Feet SlaveGirl HD.mp4 - 307.30 MB
Old Sep 28th, 2018, 11:42PM, PDT
A True Master

One Week Socks! And Socks Tea! 3xtreme Stink HD

New model with huge feet hippie girl Irma. In this long clip, she f0rces me to worship her dirty socks. Do not watch this video if you do not like smelly feet, this video will be disgusting for you! She wore these socks for a week or even longer. Irma orders me to lick her dirty sneakers and sniff them inside. Damn, her sneakers smell really strong and hot inside. But, her dirty socks smell much worse! This is the smelliest socks that I had to sniff. Very pungent smell of sweat. Irma orders to lick her dirty socks. Damn, her dirty socks taste so salty! Then she makes socks tea with boiling water for me. While the tea is brewed, I lick and sniff her huge 11US soles. Irma f0rces me to drink a full glass of dirty liquid. It was awesome and disgusting. Finally, she puts her dirty socks in my mouth and orders continue to sniff her stinky huge soles. (HD Version)

Size:373MB
Category:FOOT SMELLING
Price:$15.99 USD
Length:20 minutes

One Week Socks! And Socks Tea! 3xtreme Stink HD.mp4 - 372.11 MB
Old Sep 29th, 2018, 3:53AM, PDT
A True Master

New Slave Girl Learns to Lick Feet FULL HD

New model Jennifer makes our new slave girl Lucy to worship her feet. She orders to kiss her beautiful toes I sexy sandals. Then Jennifer f0rces her to clean dirty bottoms of these sandals. Miserable slave girl licks all street dirt and dust from sandals of her mistress. She does not like it, but she does it, because she just a slave. You can see how the soles become cleaner and dirt goes into the mouth of slave girl. After that, Jennifer makes to lick her sweaty bare soles. Slave girl Lucy licks soles with pleasure, because feet are much better than dirty shoes. She licks soles, sticks her tongue between toes and sucks big toes like a good foot bitch. Jennifer\'s feet are shining! (FullHD Version)

Size:442MB
Category:FOOT DOMINATION
Resolution:1920x1080
Price:$11.99 USD
Length:12 minutes

New Slave Girl Learns to Lick Feet.mp4 - 441.52 MB
Old Sep 29th, 2018, 6:36AM, PDT
A True Master

Lick My Feet LesboSlut HD

Lana humiliates lesbo slave girl. She keeps her on a leash like a . Actually Lana prefers males but she has something for this stupid lesbian slut. It's her dirty high heels and sweaty feet. Lana has the big and beautiful feet 41EU (10US) size. She is 5'11'' (180 cm) tall. Slave girl loves big feet, so she is happy to worship Lana's feet. First, Lana f0rces to lick her shoes, inclusive dirty soles. Then good foot massage by slavegirl's tongue. (HD Version)

Size:205MB
Price:$9.99 USD
Length:9 minutes

Lick My Feet LesboSlut HD.mp4 - 204.10 MB
Old Oct 1st, 2018, 7:11AM, PDT
A True Master

Our Feet Need Your Tongue Slave Girl! FULL HD

Two cruel girls - Veronica and Valerie mock poor slave girl Lucy! Slave girl was surprised when I said, "Today you will worship two girls." She resisted but eventually agreed. Twice as many dirty shoes and sweaty feet. It is hard for poor slave girl Lucy. First, girls f0rce Lucy to kiss and lick their sexy but dirty shoes. They laugh at her, "Licking our dirty shoes is so stupid! We have been today at the zoo. There is quite dirty. Clean our soles!" Then girls make slave girl to worship their sweaty bare feet. Lucy licks and sucks all dirt and sweat from their beautiful soles. Veronica and Valerie use slave like a footrest for their feet. They smash her little face under big feet and make her to suck their sexy toes. (FullHD Version)

Size:575MB
Price:$13.99 USD
Length:15 minutes

Our Feet Need Your Tongue Slave Girl!.mp4 - 574.99 MB
Old Oct 1st, 2018, 8:50AM, PDT
A True Master

Ingrid's First Experience (Part 1) FULL HD

PART 1 (foot worship) Linda has a lot of girlfriends. Every day she invites new girl to make fun of her slave. Today, she and her friend Ingrid will humiliate foot freak. Linda: Hi, this is Linda. This is my good friend with beautiful long legs. And today, as always we will humiliate one foot freak. Well, let's start. Ingrid makes slave lick all street dirt from soles of her sneakers. Of course she does not care about germs in slaves tongue. She just laughs and tells how pathetic and stupid this slave. Then slave shifts and sucks her well worn socks. Her feet really wet after walking in this sneakers. Ingrid makes him to lick her soles and she kicks his ugly face. In the end she presses his face by feet inside her sneakers. (FullHD)

Size:305MB
Price:$8.99 USD
Length:8 minutes

Ingrid's First Experience (Part 1).mp4 - 304.34 MB
Old Oct 2nd, 2018, 12:52AM, PDT
A True Master

Worship Our Feet and Shoes FULL HD

Three girls humiliate foot freak loser. Linda shoots how loser slave worships feet of two Linda's friends. Girls make slave to lick their well worn streetwear shoes. Their shoes really dirty after many miles and many years of wearing. Slave licks soles of girl's shoes and his tongue becomes black very quickly. They absolutely do not worried how many dirt and grime slave eats from their shoes. Girls laugh at him and spit in his face and mouth. After cleaning shoes, girls make slave to lick their bare feet. Surprise their feet dirty too. Slave licks their dirty, sweaty bare soles and makes the girls laugh. (FullHD Version)

Size:278MB
Price:$7.99 USD
Length:7 minutes

Worship Our Feet and Shoes.mp4 - 277.27 MB