Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 24th, 2017, 11:52PM, PST
A True Master

Ramzes1978 is on a distinguished road

Samantha's Wet Feet, First Footjob ( FULL SCENE ) ( MP4 1080p HD )

OMG, this is such a HOT clip with another BRAND NEW GIRL! Her name is Samantha Summers. She's 23 years old and she looks like she just turned 18. Great natural body with big tits and nice creamy fair skin. She is only ONE WEEK in the adult biz and this is her very first foot shoot and her FIRST FOOTJOB!! I don't know how I keep finding this hotties but the bar has certainly been raised each time. Samantha is so fun and bubbly, just a happy girl who aims to please. We return to my favorite backyard to do a POOLSIDE FOOTJOB! She was so concerned about doing it right and me being able to cum from a footjob. She doesn't think a guy can get off from a girl's feet on their cock. She'll find out soon enough, she is quite skilled and talented with her soles, arches and toes. She does such a fantastic job by knowing how I liked it and started things off my dipping her feet in the pool to make them nice and waterlogged and wet. We begin by me licking her bare feet and her playfully stroking my cock. She then strokes my dick with such a perfect technique, I knew this pop shot was totally covering her pretty size 7 feet with a huge cum load and she holds them up to the camera for you to see!

Size:1200MB
Format:MP4
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Resolution:1920x1080
Length:19 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/8krlkuwazzlu/iwf227-full.mp4
Old Feb 24th, 2017, 11:56PM, PST
A True Master

Sabrina Banks has Incredible Feet ( FULL SCENE ) ( MP4 1080p HD )

Sabrina Banks is still one of my all time favorites. Just 19 years old and with a g0lden brown tan and legs and ass and body that you want to lick for days, she is one of the hottest I have worked with. This is her FULL SCENE. You get to see her footjob, foot worship, solo foot tease, dangling, oiled soles, etc, all in ONE CLIP and DISCOUNTED. Sabrina Banks is tall with long legs and a real nice dark tan. Her face and eyes are simply mesmerizing! Just take a look! She has perfect and proportionate size 7.5 feet. She's only been in the business for about 4 months. If you are a wrinkled soles lover, you will really appreciate this clip! Her pink toenail polish looks great against her tan skin. She flexes her toes, does a great toe point and you can really see the wrinkled soles pop. She has an awesome attitude and she knows how to tease you as she removes her brand new cork wedges. Next, we see 19 year old, Sabrina as she teases you in the Pose Position! See her long legs and perfect ass as she lays in several positions. Her size 7.5 feet are incredible and she flexes her toes and wrinkles her soles. You'll see close-up action, too. She's in great shape and was even in a bodybuilding competition at one time. I just love her long torso. Bank then, applies oil all over her tan feet and soles! The oil covers the tan tops of her feet and gets her already super wrinkled soles even more wrinkled. Her high arches look great all shiny, too. Sabrina flexes her toes and does more toe pointing along with toe wiggling. Don't you just want to lick them!? I couldn't wait for this next part! Time to worship 19 year old, Sabrina Banks' bare feet. Her high arches are just waiting to be licked and her toes to be sucked! She is so freakin HOT and sensual. Great facial expressions and reactions. I start off by removing her cork wedges. Her feet are nice and sweaty from wearing them and from the oil she had on her feet previously in the oiled soles clip. I taken them off and lick her wrinkled soles. I have her do a toe point so you can really see the wrinkles. She then flexes her toes and I lick her arches. I lick in between each toe and suck each toe. I also lick the tops of her feet and the backs of her ankles. Sabrina has the footjob motion down pat. She has such a great sensual stroke. Since she was my first scene of the weekend, I thought I was going to pop early, lol. I didn't, thankfully as I had to get my head straight and I settled down. When you are under a hot 19 year old's feet that are totally turning you on, it's hard not to pop in seconds, lol. I also loved the pink toenail polish against her tan skin. I licked her bare feet while she played with my cock. I was rock hard as she petted my cock in a very sensual way. After that, it was straight to some incredible cock stroking! I eventually unleashed a powerful load all over her feet. Her soles were covered in cum and this 19 year old hottie held them up for you toward the camera! You can also see Sabrina Banks at Philly Butt Sluts Starring: Sabrina Banks and John * FOOTJOB * FOOT WORSHIP * OILED SOLES * DANGLING * TAN FEET * HIGH ARCHES * TAN BODY * LONG LEGS * CUM COVERED SOLES * FOOT LICKING * SOLE LICKING * TOE SUCKING *

Size:2000MB
Length:31 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/048ez14x4kh9/iwf209-full.mp4
Old Feb 25th, 2017, 12:10AM, PST
A True Master

Cum On Akiras Feet HD

You know how much you love her sexy soles wrapped around your cock and so does she. Her sexy size 9 feet caress and tease your cock gripping it tightly then playfully. He feet pump your shaft getting you harder and harder until you explode all over them.

Size:310MB
Format:WMV
Category:FOOTJOBS
Price:$8.99 USD
Length:8 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/vbk5iyhcecwa/Cum_O...as_Feet_HD.wmv
Old Feb 25th, 2017, 12:12AM, PST
A True Master

Your Big Sisters Feet HD

What are you doing with my socks little brother? Are you getting ready to masturbate to the thought of my feet? Let me help you with that, as long as I get my socks back that is. Just imagining my feet stroking that hard cock of yours really gets you going doesn't it? There you go cum all over your sisters feet.

Size:320MB
Price:$8.99 USD
Length:8 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/pr9prc9ji6u1/Your_...rs_Feet_HD.wmv
Old Feb 25th, 2017, 12:14AM, PST
A True Master

Sierras Virgin Feet HD

18 yr old Sierra Simmons has some very sexy size 8 feet that have never touched a cock. Today shes going to try out her skills with you. She peels off her stockings and uses her toes to knead your cock then slips it between her soles and strokes slowly. Sierra rolls over and gives you a perfect view of her ass while her soles are stroking your cock. When she starts stroking you with her hand to give her legs a break you explode without warning so she cleans it up with her feet.

Size:630MB
Price:$11.99 USD
Length:16 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/wm8cx87zl7vz/Sierr...in_Feet_HD.wmv
Old Feb 25th, 2017, 12:15AM, PST
A True Master

You are Indica's foot bitch HIDEF

Indica knows what you love. She's gonna give you those feet but you better you worship them the right way... Do you think you can live up to the challenge. Her sweet sexy bare soles are begging for your tongue!

Size:141MB
Category:FOOT FETISH
Price:$7.99 USD
Length:7 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/pgmeu88s1zke/You_a...itch_HIDEF.wmv
Old Feb 25th, 2017, 12:22AM, PST
A True Master

Angel's new assistant HIDEF

Angel is a quick witted executive at a very prominent company. She's been interviewing for her new administrative assistant and she's received quite a few applications. She doesn't feel that anyone can replace her last assistant who want the best she ever had.

Dre has applied and Angel has read over her resume. Dre is very qualified, but Angel is looking for an applicant who is willing to go the extra mile. Dre tries to explain her work experiences in this matter, but Angel is quick to interrupt her and tell her she means something completely different than anything on Dre's resume. It's something that Angel makes all her assistants do and is a requirement for hire. Dre inquires to what might this possibly be cause she feels that she is more than qualified.

Angel explains that she is a busy woman, running around all day and that if Dre really wants the job she will sniff her feet. Dre is at first appalled but she really wants the job, so she agrees to do it.

Size:195MB
Category:FOOT SMELLING
Price:$9.99 USD
Length:9 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/5a2lgapztund/Angel...tant_HIDEF.wmv
Old Feb 25th, 2017, 12:24AM, PST
A True Master

Amazon and Luna Foot Worship HIDEF

Vanessa knows Luna's weakness. Vanessa is such a brat and keeps popping out her heel out on her Toms, just dangling them right in front of Luna. Luna tells Vanessa to stop, that she is failing this class and Vanessa are supposed to be helping her study, not distracting her. Vanessa tries to play it off as an accident and the girls go back to studying.

Vanessa this time makes her intentions a little more obvious. She puts her foot right up to Luna's face. Luna finally can't handle it. She doesn't care if she fails this class anymore, she must have Vanessa's feet in her mouth.

Luna worships Vanessa's perfect soles, licking every wrinkle, leaving them dripping wet. Vanessa moans with delight. She loves how Luna sucks on her toes and put the perfect amount of pressure on her feet.

Vanessa then grabs Luna's tiny little feet and girls have all foot licking orgy.

Size:114MB
Price:$7.99 USD
Length:6 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/gr8sbw9jg7kl/Amazo...ship_HIDEF.wmv
Old Feb 25th, 2017, 12:39AM, PST
A True Master

Hot Gymnast Feet ( FULL SCENE ) ( MP4 1080p HD )

WOW!!! Here is an instant classic! Check out mega star, Kelsi Monroe. This scene took place at the recent Exxxotica Expo in Edison, NJ. This is a rare foot fetish and footjob scene with her. This took place after our Anal Creampie scene. I still had a huge load for her soft tan feet even and doing anal with her. She has size 8 feet and she has really nice meaty thick wrinkled soles. Kelsi also has tremendously high arches. In this footjob clip, Kelsi rubs my cock and balls while I lick her feet. She flicks my dick all around and she is vocal and very sensual at the same time. Gotta love this girl! She really knows how to tease. Kelsi then pours oil all over her feet and my cock and then she strokes my cock with a perfect quick motion. Soon enough, I can't take much more and then I explode all over her tan feet! Kelsi then holds up her cum drenched wrinkled soles to the camera. This is a MUST SEE clip. Starring: Kelsi Monroe and John * FOOTJOB * CUMMING ON FEET * CUM COVERED SOLES * TAN FEET * PLUMP SOLES * WRINKLED SOLES * MEATY SOLES * BIG FEET * LATINA * MEGA STAR * FOOT LICKING * FOOT WORSHIP * SOLE LICKING * TOE JOB * ARCH JOB * OILED FEET *

Size:953MB
Length:14 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/4ufh1fw3cu7l/iwf412-full.mp4
Old Feb 25th, 2017, 12:40AM, PST
A True Master

Britney's Sweaty Feet in Sneakers! ( FULL SCENE ) ( MP4 1080p HD )

Just got back from my recent LA shoot trip and I got to work with one of the industry's HOTTEST and FUNNEST girls! Meet Britney Amber. She's a really HOT blonde with size 8.5 feet and with super high arches and real nice deep wrinkled soles. She's a smokin HOT tan blonde with great tan feet, as well. This girl's feet are just OUTSTANDING! I love her silver glittery toenail polish. We start of with her just finishing up getting undressed. Just look at those HUGE TITS! She is a very happy girl and also very energetic. I love her attitude!! We start off with Britney stroking my hard cock in a traditional footjob position and she shows a great cock stroking technique. We apply some oil and her feet get nice and shiny as she strokes my cock with her high arches. I then flip her over as she jerks my dick in a D0gGIE STYLE position. Here, you get a great view of her nice round tan ass. I also rub her ass and spread her ass cheeks while she strokes my cock. THEN I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!! Since a lot of you have requested a POSEJOB, I have decided to do one here in this clip. I have gotten requests from a decent amount of fans wanting to see a girl give a footjob while lying in the POSE POSITION and finishing up by shooting a big load all over cupped wrinkled soles. Since Britney Amber has the perfect size feet and also the perfect shaped feet for this kind of footjob and finish, I figured, this is THE girl for this! She has those wide feet with deep wrinkled soles and arches so high, they form dimples right in the middle of her soles while they are cupped. I have her give me a footjob in the Pose Position and I gotta tell ya, it feels AMAZING! It's very sensual and she's very very good at it. There's plenty of hard cock stroking in this position and I finally can't take it anymore and I blow a HUGE LOAD all over her CUPPED SOLES from behind. See the cum form a POOL right in the center of her wrinkled soles!! You can also see Britney Amber at Feet of Philly , and her SIZZLING ANAL SCENE that results her in her FIRST INTERNAL ANAL CREAMPIE at Philly Butt Sluts Starring: Britney Amber & John * FOOTJOB * FOOT WORSHIP * D0gGIESTYLE * POSEJOB * TAN FEET * WRINKLED SOLES * WIDE FEET * CUPPED SOLES * HOT BLONDE *

Size:2100MB
Length:33 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/b3h6468l4ir4/iwf417-full.mp4