Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old May 6th, 2009, 1:13AM, PDT
Expert User

tinydick is on a distinguished road
Default Compare small weiner to massive big toe!

Haha - great idea, but in my case i'd be comparing mine to most girls big toes

Check out this model Natasha - she has got massive big toes to anyones standard!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natasha&prune.jpg (37.1 KB, 92 views)
Old May 6th, 2009, 11:58AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

^ holy shit tiny dick, that is amazing!! i would love to see more of this girl and her huge freakin toes!!

OMFG man, can you imagine how good that would feel if she were to mash our small dicks with her huge big toe!!??? I would be hard as a rock yet still trumped by her big toe mashing me at my biggest. she would put me to shame and make my little helmet man just puke up white stuff at the end when he fails to offer her big toes any sort of remaining fight.

my fireman would be spewing out white jizz as the final surrender like a white flag being raised except it is liquid and gooey and she would be pissed when it gets on her big toe and she mashes my small man even when he is limp after cumming. oh my i must see more of that girl tiny dick!!! please post more Hee Hee

& ibbs, i don't know when i can post the video but i have found it

Old May 6th, 2009, 1:50PM, PDT
Expert User

Default More Natasha pics!

No problemo tyler - here's a few more of Natasha (i've got her permission to post her pics so its ok ;p )

A small range of pics of Natasha - oh yeah i think her big toe alone is more than adequate for most guys haha. She's very dominant too (she loves stomping on small guys like us!) - excellent (nails)tops, good arches and great soles n toes! And not to mention a humongous lolly of a big toe!

Tyler i wish she did mash me with her big toe lol - i don't think she'd stop until it was pulverized !
Look at the size of her big toe print (like a crater!) on the shoe pic hehe I've got tonnes more pics of her aswell if u want!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snapshot20090506212125.jpg (57.0 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20090506210356.jpg (42.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg NYLON7.jpg (233.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg toes1.jpg (328.9 KB, 46 views)
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:19PM, PDT
Administrator

oh yes i would love to see those other pics you got of her! she is amazing and i love the way you described her big toe print as a crater! cuz that's what they are.

very nice sized big toes there and i would lick them up like a total lollypop fer sure!

i hope you would one day be able to get a toe mashing of your small cock from just her big toe alone because that would dwarf your cock and it would be soooooo freakin amazing to see this vast descrepancy between a woman's single big toe and a man's entire hard cock being completely covered & mashed at the same time.

i hope you can convince her somehow & perhaps she just needs a nice hefty fee to do this but boy oh boy can you imagine watching the video for this priceless act over and over again after she did that? this would be a one of a kind cuz her toes are so big and your cock would be small and mashed in comparison. nothing out there could showcase the differential between a woman's foot and a man's dick as properly as she and you could.

this is a must-have video that you must make for us one day. try your best and we will keep the faith. but for now show us more pics of her face and her big toes!!

Old May 9th, 2009, 5:17AM, PDT
Expert User

Default Natasha's big toe beats Mikaylas!

Oh i don't know if i'd meet her for real, the closest i've got so far is on her webcam! tyler maybe you could see her lol - she's in canada so she's more within your reach! I'm gonna do a clip like that one day, (if i find a big toed girl near me) i'll name it "Big toe vs dick"

There's not many small weiner foot clips around - didn't think there was much of a demand - but personally i think its the closest thing to a giantess trample in the sense that for an average guy - the girls big toe would have to be 5 inches long But for me a girl with a 2" toe would be the equivalent!

Anyways here's another comparison with Mikayla (her toes are gigantic!) and more Natasha pics! I think Natasha's big toe is much thicker (btw Natasha's big toe has a 4 inch girth!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mikayla&prune.jpg (43.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20090509123809.jpg (53.5 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20090509123850.jpg (44.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg snapshot20090509125048.jpg (53.5 KB, 49 views)
Old May 9th, 2009, 7:18AM, PDT
Administrator

i love that title big toe vs dick and i do look forward to you making that clip one day. it is very rare to be able to see such a size discrepancy between a woman's big toe and a man's dick and with the right girl, you will literally have the tools to show this in a very good way.

i hope it will make you rock hard when she mashes with her big toe and it will be great if you shoot cum while being mashed LOL

my god, i would cum soooo freakin much for that fantasy and i would love to watch that.

i adore this woman from canada and i would love to try to get those massive girth big toes on camera one day

4" girth is pretty damn huge for her big toe and that explains the crater in her sandals LOL her girth might even be equivalent to that of mikayla.

gosh it would be heaven to see such a vid of big toes mashing a small dick. tiny, if you have any videos like that from anywhere on the internet please post them so i can see. i have yet to ever see anything of that nature, but it would be some of the best stuff around.

i hope you can make this video one day! your dick is perfect for this LOL

bet you never thought in life that your dick would serve this much of a positive light eh? well you have the gift to make the rest of us wish we were that small

Old May 10th, 2009, 2:59PM, PDT
Expert User

Default Pinches for all (Mary)

hey tyler - the only thing i know of is from a clips4sale studio called "Pinches for all" featuring Mary....

Here's a pic of Mary grabbing a small dick with her toes.....

And a clip of that same guy: (replace those XX with tt - i think this protects the link?)

hXXp://rapidshare.com/files/103224844/MARYCBTTORTUREAGAIN02.wmv

In this clip Mary (a latino girl) has really long toes that she can use better than most girls fingers! She really mashes the guy's pecker with her toes badly!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg marygrab.jpg (47.9 KB, 82 views)
Old May 10th, 2009, 7:12PM, PDT
Administrator

^ very nice from the pic & description. can't wait to download this

Old May 11th, 2009, 11:04AM, PDT

lucky777 is on a distinguished road

Man you gotta post a small clip from this picture cause that footjob look like it felt pretty damn good.
Old May 11th, 2009, 11:43AM, PDT
Administrator

^ hey that's a good idea. might even try to make a video gallery of her next & shows some clips of her modeling her feet since she had great sole shape. haven't posted any of jordan's stuff in a long time & oh yeah, that fj from her soles felt soooo freakin good, hee hee