Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jan 31st, 2008, 10:39PM, PST
A True Master

SoleSolution is on a distinguished road
Default smellnylonfeet... What about THESE Feet?

Here are some classic shots from my college days; taken somewhere between 1993 and 1995. The shots are 35mm print scans, which explains the image quality (and composition) I was quite new to photographing Feet then. These shots represent the early days and beginnings of theFootChronicles. This is an installment I'll call... 'College Hose'

First three shots are of Darlene... She was an actress that auditioned for my friends student film. Back then I was hungry, I would practically ask every Woman I knew and her mom to take pictures of their Feet. I figured I'd ask Darlene. She said yes. My friend never shot the film. Darlene went on to become a recurring character on "All my Ch!ldren."

Next two shots are Karen, taken in the editing suite of my college's television center. I was definitely new to the Footography game back then, so would only take just a few shots. While taking the pics, my friend Albert said, "Get the Sole." If he hadn't, I probably wouldn't have. I was glad just to see her hosed Foot out of the shoe. Karen's Foot aroma was very strong and pungent.

The last two shots are of Pat, taken at a friends 'moving out' party. All my friends knew I had a foot fetish, so I wasn't ashamed to ask people to take pictures of their Feet in front of them. I didn't know Pat well, but that didn't stop me... Pat had extremely strong Foot odor... While I was taking the pics, I remember thinking, 'Is that her Feet?!?!?!' It sure was...

...and theFootChronicles continue...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Darlene.jpg (319.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Darlene2.jpg (239.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Darlene3.jpg (365.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 2KarenA.jpg (302.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 2KarenB.jpg (243.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Pat.jpg (254.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Pat2.jpg (284.0 KB, 7 views)
Old Feb 1st, 2008, 6:39AM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Smile Very Nice!!

All these feet look so lovely SoleSolution And YES, Steve-O wants them all over his NOSE