Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 9th, 2006, 2:18AM, PST
A True Master

Ikebana is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dirty Sarah

Tyler... I should be so lucky Sarah is a different girl to the cockslap clip. I couldnt tell you who the girl was from the clip but what I can tell you judging by it is that she has more skills than Thierry Henry!

Quote:
Well she was the very girl (Sarah that is) who had her soles abused by my cock slapping against them..

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/09 02:20
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 3:23AM, PST
A True Master

Default Dirty Sarah 4

soft moist soles... [img size=400]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/03.jpg[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (105.4 KB, 14 views)
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 3:54AM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Ikebana wrote:
Quote:
but what I can tell you judging by it is that she has more skills than Thierry Henry!
Yeah, there's no doubt about her skills judging from that cock slap clip. I'd love to see this Sarah girl do such a clip too.

Hey, I'm gonna take your advice about the \"employing volunteers\" type of help. I'm coming up with a system to reward people's external advertising efforts with 5 day member access. More details will be posted in the feetcore news section once I get the system built.

Old Feb 9th, 2006, 4:23AM, PST
A True Master

I think thats a good way to go quite right. A 5 day free subscription is more than adequate too so that's also well judged.

You'll have to be sure on the criteria though Bossman, i.e; to encourage more home-made clips or, photos - stories is something that really captures my imagination and is engaging. Stories are a very different medium to visual culture. As I mentioned, I've invited someone along to look at the site to contribute and share his foot stories. Some of these authors, it strikes me, takes writing stories very seriously if even it maybe a career for some. So to facilitate a stories section could be an idea - a little like the supermarket you have various sections ie somewhere to find dairy products, toiletry etc etc so people can navigate easily

These are all vague and sketchy ideas. The beauty is that the site is still yovng and theres so much you can do which is exciting i'm sure! There was well over 2000 visitors online last night as you may have noticed so i'm sure the word on the foot streets is spreading gradually

Though saying all that... a quality control system is a good idea. Polls and votes for the best material posted so that they can be quantified and measured.

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/09 04:34
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 4:58AM, PST
Administrator

Man, that is really a great idea about the stories section. I have a good idea of how to implement such a thing too through people's existing blog capabilities. They'll be able to edit, add, publish, or unpublish their stories all through their existing FeetCore account (through their blog function).

All I would have to do is create a page that has links to the blogs of those users who want to be story submitters. It would be fairly easy. For example, here's a link to one of our 1st outstanding FeetCore members from a few months ago, who ultimately gave up on this community due to the lack of people participating at the time: needfootsex1's stories

In short, I could basically have a dedicated stories sections that contains direct links to the story blogs of certain members who wish to be included in that section to showcase their feet writing abilities. And each of them could manage the publishing of their stories through their existing FeetCore account.

I think you're onto something really brilliant Ikebana

This could have a good appeal to people too!

Old Feb 9th, 2006, 9:35AM, PST
A True Master

Default Dirty Sarah 5

entangled ... [img size=365]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/20.jpg[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20.jpg (121.1 KB, 11 views)
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 6:43PM, PST
Administrator

Default Re: Dirty Sarah 5

She's got a European look too. Her eyes look nice as do her feet

Old Feb 13th, 2006, 2:38AM, PST
A True Master

Hmmm.. she's a very high pass.

A very busy weekend over here. I had to cope with my face being buttered - with feet of course! But I return with a fragrance if an aroma to continue with sharing experiences, photos and various bits and bobs.

Cool updates by the way Tyler - especially the last preview clip from what I can see in the clips-store also updates on here- nice!!
Old Feb 13th, 2006, 3:23AM, PST
Administrator

A face battered weekend is always a good weekend

My mouth was still feeling some of the face battering after effects from my video shoot with Lia LaBowe the weekend before. She gave some good face battering.

I had a pretty long busy weekend too genning up a proposal. I'm thinking of taking an offer from a big client to build a corporate web-based training system. My investor and I are discussing changes to the update frequency of FeetCore if we end up taking on the other project. It could potentially be a two month full time endeavour.

Old Feb 27th, 2006, 3:17PM, PST
A True Master

Default Dirty Sarah 6

To continue the Dirty Sarah series... Kaveh, this may interest you. [img size=545]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/DS6.jpg[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DS6.jpg (158.0 KB, 12 views)