Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Feb 6th, 2006, 7:08AM, PST
A True Master

Ikebana is on a distinguished road
Default cock slap movie...

Cock slapping on soles - exclusive!
Sorry guys the movie doesn't seem to want to upload - here's a screenshot of the movie instead

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/06 07:55
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slap01.jpg (100.1 KB, 53 views)
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 7:58AM, PST
A True Master

Default Re: cock slap movie...

Screenshot... this girl is serious! She slaps his cock on her soft creamy soles before spreading her toes around his cock until jerking him to completion. [img size=350]http://www.feetcore.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/slap01-ad20c2a821c11157fdfab38fa4b5a455.jpg[/img]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slap01-ad20c2a821c11157fdfab38fa4b5a455.jpg (41.9 KB, 17 views)
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 9:25AM, PST

eyeforfeet is on a distinguished road

I want to see the clip.

Which website is it from?

Post edited by: eyeforfeet, at: 2006/02/06 09:26
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 9:51AM, PST
A True Master

Hello.

I've tried tracking down the website I once downloaded this material from 2/3 years ago. I can't remember as I didn't label the mpegs at the time :S If I do relocate it and if it is still on the net then i'll let you know as soon as I know

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/06 15:45
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 5:33PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Yeah, she it a hottie and looks like she is enjoying it too. Nice angle!

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 12:49AM, PST
A True Master

Yep I liked the angle. Looks like you'd have to hold the camera Tyler, maybe awkward juggling concentration methods and cameras at the same time But I would like to see more of this angle which is why I posted it (hint hint)

Post edited by: ikebana, at: 2006/02/07 01:12
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 1:37AM, PST
Administrator

Yeah, I've had that angle in mind for a few months now. I'm just thinking of the girl/shoot of when to incorporate it in the future.

I am planning on that angle at some point, but there are more logistics in the set-up of camera positions & props that I have to consider in the scheme of expensive & limited time on shoot.

This is a scene/angle that is of good priority in my mind though ever since I first saw it used from footfetishdreams.com.

Old Feb 7th, 2006, 5:27AM, PST
A True Master

Thanks for sourcing that information. I'll make more effort in the future to refernce material I post in future to make it accessible to other users and to prevent from treading on toes if that ever is an issue?

Anymore Shari footage?

Another thing that intrigued me was you mentioned you and Shari had 'history' - did her feet play an insignificant part when you first met or hooked up?
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 6:28AM, PST
Administrator

Ikebana wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for sourcing that information.
I was only referencing that from a position/style standpoint (footfetishdreams is where I 1st saw that position used, although your picture post may not necessarily be from that same site).

Ikebana wrote:
Quote:
Anymore Shari footage?
Yes, we have Shari doing scenes in all the types of genres we produce.

Ikebana wrote:
Quote:
Another thing that intrigued me was you mentioned you and Shari had 'history' - did her feet play an insignificant part when you first met or hooked up?
I 1st met Shari in a dance club in Collinsville, Illinois when I was a fresh dumb drvnk 2nd Leiutenant in the Air F0rce 6.5 years ago. Funny & ironic, cuz she came up and danced on me that 1st night when I went out on the dance floor by myself. She told me later that she thought I worked for the club or something. Anyway, I must been walking around like I owned the place or something since I was so plastered. That might've been why she initially approached me.

When we 1st met on the dance floor I kinda kept blowing her off cuz she had a hooded sweatshirt on and I thought she was gonna end up being some ugly chic, and it wasn't until brief chatter through the loud music that I discerned she was a stripper and subsequently realized why she had on all the cover up clothes in the sausage-fest dance club.

Anyway, she and I went back to her nearby apartment less than two hours after meeting that night. And immediately begain fucking... amazingly non-stop, irresponsibly, and loud nearly the whole night. It wasn't until the following morning where I had her grip my hard shaft with her cold pink toes when we escalated an intense flirt session on her living room floor.

That initial 15 hour period with her is a very clear memory in my life and it set the stage for a series of many unforgettable and crazy situations with that girl spread out over the following course of several on & off years. The last I heard from her (after years of not hearing from her) was about 6 months ago when she called just to check up on me and tell me she was getting engaged to some dude. Lots of little stuff underneath this girl's \"history\" so to speak.