Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Mar 10th, 2007, 3:53PM, PST
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Talking Connie from Philly Foot Worship

OMG!!!!!!!! boy's did I find a good movie clip to download last evening. This is Connie here in the pics, and the name of the movie is; Connie's Foot Party Interview. In this clip she dangles her shiny black stinky smelly patent leather pumps from her toes. Man did my cum load shoot out nicely while watching this super clip. Connie was in Philly for the foot party they held in Feb. she tells us in the interview. The lucky guy sucking her toes is John. This guy I envy alot, he is always at the foot parties and getting all the pretty gals feet and toes in his mouth. I definately have got to try and get down there to Philadelphia sometime. Cause these parties can be attended by anyone. And think the cost is fairly reasonable also. Cause I do know that Jessie from Feet Night and the Tampa Bay Foot Parties, it only cost around $70.00 to attend for the evening. Man would I love to get this 20 year old Connie to let me smell her feet and toes and suck them clean. Absolutely love her pretty face and hair. Stevi has got to pack up his bags and head down to Philly for one of these awesome fun foot fest
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Connie pumps 01.jpg (82.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Connie pumps 02.jpg (78.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Connie pumps 03.jpg (47.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Connie 01.jpg (78.5 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg Connie 02.jpg (57.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Connie 03.jpg (101.0 KB, 45 views)
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 5:59PM, PST
Expert User

Feetastic is on a distinguished road

great thats a cutie....if only she was in pantyhose...it'd be even better. But i bet they smell great
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 9:18PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

steve-o i can't wait to hear about your adventures at a foot party man! This will be like the most awesome thing ever in foot fetish.

I bet other people there will remember you too. Especially if you get really horny and kinky over their foot smell and like pop a huge boner in front of them and your infamous big smile when you have that cheddar cheese smell over your nose.

I would love to see you in these pics in the future. This guy in the pics I've seen many times, but imagine if it were your face on there instead and you had the real big perverted smile and huge eyebrows raised and possibly the girl in the background thinking that this is the most worrisome freaky thing she has ever done in her life!

My god it will be awesome of you can make it to those. I'm glad you live somewhat closeby to that. Please do go there and have those guys take some pics you can share. I wanna see the king of pervo's in these pics from now on... not just some normal shoe puppet, we want the king of pumpsniffers loving those girls' stinky feet!!!! :blink: :blink:

Old Mar 11th, 2007, 7:38AM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Thankyou Ty!!

Yes, thankyou for you kind encouragement Ty. Yeah man, after seeing this new babe named Connie that was recently there in Philly ib Feb. MAN I have just got to go to one of these. I'd pay 3 times the amount they want to get through the door and SMELL and LICK Miss Cutie Connie's feet and tootsie's. Boy's, I could fall in love with her and her FEET. Love her cute pretty girly face and hair. And as you can see, she wore her cute schollgirl outfit to the foot party. I love them short shorts with shiny pumps. And the cute tie around her neck makes me want to kiss her face all over. I want to french kiss her while I masturbate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Connie 02.jpg (57.9 KB, 20 views)