Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 5:23PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Princess Feet Caressed by P.Charming

This beautiful princess (Amanda Libe) thinks that foot guys are some of the coolest doods on the planet and she loves to be laid back and chill while having her feet caressed:

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 7:49PM, PDT
Administrator

^ LOL, yeah whippin my hard one out of my jeans while she sits there resting as I enjoy her feet severely and uninhibitedly.

...workin on extracting some close-up images of her that people have requested, but may also get a clip posted down the line too. the footage for this scene was just wayy too long because of how good her feet smelled. really had to enjoy myself over the time limit on this scene. lots of editing to do...

Old Mar 18th, 2012, 8:42PM, PDT
Administrator

Here's some close-ups and some extras:

Old Mar 19th, 2012, 5:20PM, PDT
A True Master

smellnylonfeet is on a distinguished road
Exclamation wow Tyler!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowy!!!!!!!!!!! You sure got my attention Tyler. These 6 pics have got me worked up pretty good if ya know what I mean. GOD, she CERTAINLY is a "Princess" and you look super , especially in that 1st pic where you have her feet over your nose and it looks like you have your hand down on your "tally whacker"? God I know I would have been whacking it also, if I had her feet over my nose. I would even love to have just been sitting there in the same room with you both, and be able to jack myself off as I got to watch this exciting "circus". I would have shot my spunk all over my pathetic self fer sure! YES YES YES Ty!!!!----PLEASE DO POST MORE PICS FROM THIS CIRCUS,,I'D EVEN JOIN THE SITE AGAIN AS A MEMBER TO SEE MORE FROM THIS FOOT SNIFF EVENT YOU HAD WITH THAT DOLL AMANDA! OR BE GOOD TO US AND POST MORE "FREE" PICS SUCH AS THESE 6!!! PLEASE MORE PICS! THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY A FEETCORE PUD POUNDERS DREAM! GOOD WORK PRINCE CHARMING
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 7:43PM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellnylonfeet View Post
and you look super , especially in that 1st pic where you have her feet over your nose and it looks like you have your hand down on your "tally whacker"?
Quote:
GOOD WORK PRINCE CHARMING
Why thank you very much Steve-O!!

Oh yes indeed, I had my hand on my hard swollen shaft and I was stokin away while she was p@ssed out. The look in my eyes when I had that feet scent and my hand on my cock woulda had any woman thinking I was a maniacal pervo, so luckily she did not see.

One thing is fer sure, she is a keeper. Did another shoot with her last night and was gonna do another one with her tonight, but Tyler ate too much food and had to cancel cuz he woulda been a beached whale.

Anyway, she is sl3eping by herself and thinking of tyler and hoping he calls her later so he can help pay her debts.

Well guess what boiz, I will see her later on and I will refuse to help her with her debts unless she screws me without a condom. This chick needs some of my baby batter in addition to my saliva on her soles.

She was pretty freaked last night by all my face pounding into her soles, but that is what I will be thinking about when I explode my nut inside her pussy without a condom.

Here's a couple of screen grabs from last night's shoot:

Old Mar 20th, 2012, 5:10AM, PDT
A True Master

Smile Thankyou for the 2 more pics

Thank's Ty for the 2 more pics. I have all 8 saved now, and watch them as a slide show while I whack off. I LIKE the 2 "enlarged" pics the best, just because of the pic clairity is super on the 2 large pics. CAN YA POST MORE LARGE PICS PLEASE PLEASE-O? That's cool that you want to screw her "with out" a rubber. I'd settle to be able to fuck her and even wear a RUBBER. I'd keep the rubber to sniff while she was away. That rubber pussy smell is neat too. If you decide she makes u wear a rubber I'll buy the used rubber from you,,hee heee, oh yes Stevr is a freak. If I can't smell her toes at least I can sniff her pussy. But would rather have her "didgits of de-light" aroma. boy's I'd love to get into Amanda's closet and see what she has got for shoes in there? Wonder if she has any black patent pumps? I'd surely buy her a pair if I were u So this lil honey needs money to pay her bills huh? Well stever will help her out too ty, I'll smell her feet for 2 hours and pay her 200.00 PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED ON HOW THE SCREW SESSION GOES, BET YOU'LL BE SNIFFIN HER TOES WHILE UR DEEP IN HER LIL PUSS. MORE PICS TY, AND I FOR ONE, THANKYOU
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 3:15PM, PDT
A True Master

Thumbs up this one makes me whack-whack

Ty, I absolutely LOVE this pic of Amanda best; god I wanna see what them feet smell like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amanda3.jpg (77.8 KB, 11 views)
Old Mar 20th, 2012, 4:32PM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
Ty, I absolutely LOVE this pic of Amanda best; god I wanna see what them feet smell like
Steve-o, that is a good pic and let me confirm, her feet have smelled so freakin good every single time. Major erection for me that I can't help but get from her toe smell. She kept telling me they stunk, but I begged to differ, Hee Hee!

I did a brief 3rd shoot with her this morning and only go to do one lame solo foot scene before she was so tired she needed to go back to her hotel room, so I did not give her enough to pay off her debts.

A couple of nights ago, I was in her hotel room as she was getting ready and I remember getting a look at her shoe collection in some corner: sneakers, slippers, & other footwear.

I will try to take a picture of her shoe collection in the corner next time I am in her hotel room. Currently undergoing conflicts, drama, & other complications surrounding her finances which is making it hard for her to get away. People are holding her to her debt obligations.

Even tyler is not freaky enough to sell a condom through the mail, but maybe Amanda will be interested in a shoe sale if she has some black patent pumps. I will have to check and see. She might also be interested in custom clips, in which case, I could post them into a dedicated thread for steve-o (and any onlookers) to access for free if steve-o wanted to fund her to make custom clips.

I will talk with her more when she is less busy later 2nite if she gives me a call before I fall asl3ep.

Old Mar 21st, 2012, 10:09AM, PDT
Administrator

Quote:
boy's I'd love to get into Amanda's closet and see what she has got for shoes in there? Wonder if she has any black patent pumps?
No black patents but here are the shoes she currently has in her hotel room:

Old Mar 21st, 2012, 3:44PM, PDT
A True Master

Unhappy Darn it

darn it, thank's for taking and posting the pic of her shoe closet ty. Only WISH she owned a pair of shiny blacl paten spike pumps. But probally whereas she appears to be more of a "home less" girl?, maybe she don't have the money to buy herself sexy patent pumps? I would sure buy her a pair! What's her shoe size anyway?? And YES I would be interested in helping you BOTH out with money if u can do a custom clip together. Also have the idea that I could even mail you a pair of shoes to use with her; BUT OF COURSE I'd want the shoes mailed back to me. She sure is one cute lil doll and even though I HATE the shoes she has in her hotel room closet; i'd still smell every pair in there and jack off into the white sandal pair. Love to see her toes in the white sandal heels MORE PICS TY,,,,PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,,STEVER FREAK-O