Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th, 2009, 8:42AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up ClockWatcher is Embarrassed, Ashamed, & Happy (Gorgeous Soles tho)

In just about every city in this great nation there is valid opportunity & venue for nice stinky feet from pretty women. Just go to your local slum, poor trailer park, crime-filled hoodlem, bario, or equivalent location where women are in financial need (& considering today's economy, these locational opportunities have increased as opposed to decreased -- trust me on this).

What you do is scout out (or find) attractive women in these types of places (sauntering around on the streets or headed to a destination w/o a vehicle), then... just like a sanctioned foot party, you can financially proposition those women for feet in exchange for money. If all goes well, you will in fact get a much more cost effective rate per minute when it comes to footsniffing at one of these venues as opposed to a sanctioned foot party.

Not only that, but the best part is that these women are not prepared for this style of entertainment, therefore you are much more likely to get a genuine reaction as opposed to some knife-to-the-back smile combined with their well-hidden nausea. Trust me on this part too.

Go out there, give it a shot boyz... & take pictures or video to share with the rest of us, Hee Hee!

Here's my latest catch from these kind of venues:

Oh & Roxy's feet smelled so freakin good and tasted great too and my favorite part was how real she reacted to all this like it was some completely foreign idea to her LOL