Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 27th, 2013, 5:02PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Arrow *Jenny's 1st Time FaceStanding*

Jenny McChord is 5'3" with size 7.5 feet. I met her years ago through a model scout who introduced us right in front of her boyfriend (b/f). The 1st b/f was cool with it but during subsequent shoots over the years, she acquired boyfriends who seemed increasingly jealous. Well the last boyfriend actually had every right to be jealous as well as her father who seemed awfully suspicious of me when I picked her up at her dad's house once. It turned out that Jenny got really turned on by the feet massaging during the shoot and she escalated the scene into some very naughty activities. Anyway, enough background on this chick. Here is a scene where she stands on my face over and over again in different positions. This whole concept is completely foreign to her and she's a little awkward at getting her balance at times. Nonetheless she perches her feet on my face like a champ, all-the-while probably wondering what on earth I like about this. Well nobody will ever be able to explain that one, except for my stiffy, and that little guy speaks a language that nobody can understand... minus those perverts who haven't been castrated by society yet. Enjoy watching Jenny as she learns about facestanding for the first time!

Youtube link: http://youtu.be/5q-Y7-yjLP0
direct download link: trv0307.mp4 (15.8 MB)
alternate download link #1 (mediafire): trv0307.mp4 (15.8 MB)
alternate download link #2 (mega.co.nz): trv0307.mp4 (15.8 MB)

...credited from this clip gallery.