Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 9th, 2019, 5:09PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Red face Size 10 Italian/American-Indian Feet

Teresa Fairmont wears a size 10 and is 5'10" tall. I first saw her stranded outside of a gas station and I sat in my parked car until she eventually asked if I could give her a ride back home. She was a very sweet innocent woman. During the drive to her house, she would not let me look at her feet even though I was VERY interested and explained she could make some cash.

When we got to her driveway she proceeded to ask me interview type questions like that which someone would ask of a potential boyfriend or girlfriend on a 1st date. Pretty sure I said something she did not like when she quickly ended the conversation and got out of my car to never contact me again.

Luckily for me, many months later, one of my foot model friends was hanging out with her and convinced her to give me a chance. Well, she did and was very cheery about the feet thing and even let me get fresh with her feet. Couldn't have asked for better luck!