Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 24th, 2017, 11:52PM, PST
A True Master

Ramzes1978 is on a distinguished road

Samantha's Wet Feet, First Footjob ( FULL SCENE ) ( MP4 1080p HD )

OMG, this is such a HOT clip with another BRAND NEW GIRL! Her name is Samantha Summers. She's 23 years old and she looks like she just turned 18. Great natural body with big tits and nice creamy fair skin. She is only ONE WEEK in the adult biz and this is her very first foot shoot and her FIRST FOOTJOB!! I don't know how I keep finding this hotties but the bar has certainly been raised each time. Samantha is so fun and bubbly, just a happy girl who aims to please. We return to my favorite backyard to do a POOLSIDE FOOTJOB! She was so concerned about doing it right and me being able to cum from a footjob. She doesn't think a guy can get off from a girl's feet on their cock. She'll find out soon enough, she is quite skilled and talented with her soles, arches and toes. She does such a fantastic job by knowing how I liked it and started things off my dipping her feet in the pool to make them nice and waterlogged and wet. We begin by me licking her bare feet and her playfully stroking my cock. She then strokes my dick with such a perfect technique, I knew this pop shot was totally covering her pretty size 7 feet with a huge cum load and she holds them up to the camera for you to see!

Size:1200MB
Format:MP4
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Resolution:1920x1080
Length:19 minutes

http://hotlink.cc/8krlkuwazzlu/iwf227-full.mp4