Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > Picture & Video Posts or Requests

Picture & Video Posts or Requests Request or post your favorite types of pictures or video clips

Old Jun 16th, 2024, 12:21AM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Smile My Friend and Model Scout: Sierra Satterfield 👣

Sierra Satterfield is 5'5", size 7.5. She's a great friend of mine who also used to find me lots of foot models with the assistance an ex-boyfriend who was a total player.

Old Jun 16th, 2024, 2:46PM, PDT
Experienced User

Zero3 is on a distinguished road

Good to see the girl who's netted us so many iconic moments. It seems that every other time i see you post a new model her name comes up as one of the scouts who introduced you. i even think half the girls ive purchased were bc of her. I'll be sure to buy a clip of this sweet gal in the future just to pay homage to her charisma skill with a hot steamy load!!!
Old Jun 16th, 2024, 7:47PM, PDT
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero3 View Post
Good to see the girl who's netted us so many iconic moments. It seems that every other time i see you post a new model her name comes up as one of the scouts who introduced you. i even think half the girls ive purchased were bc of her. I'll be sure to buy a clip of this sweet gal in the future just to pay homage to her charisma skill with a hot steamy load!!!
Sierra's always a fun time fer sure and worthy of those loads! I think she's only gotten me like around 4 models though, which isn't much compared to some of my MVP female scouts like Dana Fernsby and Shelby Barlowe who've netted more.

But usually it's the male model scouts who produce more leads and her ex-b/f has certainly done his share, even doing some hail mary's that woulda been amazing had he closed those deals.