Go Back   FeetCore Forums > Message Board Index > General Feet Discussions

General Feet Discussions Express your thoughts on female feet

Old Nov 21st, 2019, 6:39PM, PST
Expert User

edge1143 is on a distinguished road

How do you find ho0kers in your area? I’ve never had luck finding them since I live in a small town and live pretty far from a big city
Old Nov 22nd, 2019, 1:55PM, PST
Administrator

tyler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFootLover View Post
If I ever manage to see her again and pick her up, I will definitely get pics of her feet, possibly a short video clip.
Based on her descriptions, that would be amazing!

I love women who walk around with no socks!

Quote:
Almost every time I've done this its been on the side of the road in plain view.
I love the thought of this LOL! I've never been that bold though.

Quote:
...and she was wearing red canvas sneakers without socks. Her feet must have been super smelly and sweaty.
God dang, I hope you keep checking out her old spot in hopes that she might be around there again one day.
Old Nov 22nd, 2019, 2:03PM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by edge1143 View Post
How do you find ho0kers in your area? I’ve never had luck finding them since I live in a small town and live pretty far from a big city
The bigger the city, the better the options as I've learned over time in different locations. I used to use an old forum called usasexguide.nl many years ago. In fact, I wrote in-depth about one of my best ho0ker encounters/pick-ups years ago as a result of doing extensive research from that sex guide forum:

Alternate direct link to the prior link (above): http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ulti...1;t=030454;p=1

Nowadays, I don't rely on forums so much and just do my own perusing in neighborhoods local to me where I already know to be seedy or poor areas. Places like hoods, barios, ghetto's, etc.

I will revert back to using the sexguide forums if I am travelling out of town to an area that I'm not familiar with. It's the best resource I can think of in that regard.
Old Nov 27th, 2019, 11:42PM, PST

swampfootslave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler View Post
Based on her descriptions, that would be amazing!

I love women who walk around with no socks!

I love the thought of this LOL! I've never been that bold though.

God dang, I hope you keep checking out her old spot in hopes that she might be around there again one day.

I have no shame when it comes to woman's feet. I've been parked on the side of the road or parking lot in and went to town on their feet in broad daylight with people walking by. As long as they're not cops, I don't care.

My only regret is never taking any pictures or video footage. I plan on changing that now that I have a decent smartphone with the ability to take good quality images.
Old Nov 27th, 2019, 11:58PM, PST
Expert User

Just tried the forum looking for esc0rts. They're pretty expensive and just as expensive if not more than getting a rub and tug. There were a few homeless women I saw, but im too scared/nervous to approach them especially since one seems unhinged
Old Nov 28th, 2019, 12:53AM, PST

swampfootslave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Just tried the forum looking for esc0rts. They're pretty expensive and just as expensive if not more than getting a rub and tug. There were a few homeless women I saw, but im too scared/nervous to approach them especially since one seems unhinged

I've picked up quite a few roadwh0res before to mixed results. I picked up this petite ho0ker in flip-flops who may have been homeless, but definitely a day drinker. As we were driving along to find a good spot to park she seemed to get more and more agitated. She asked me to pull into a convenient store so she could get some cigarettes and I gave her 10 bucks. She came back out with a 40 ounce. When we parked in a semi-secluded spot, I asked to see the bottoms of her feet because I wanted to lick them. She took off her flip flops and held her foot up and said "I've been walking around in these flips all day so they're really dirty" which was fucking awesome, plus they were really tiny (size 4/5 maybe). Her soles were absolutely FILTHY. Nice painted toenails though, hot pink color. I got to smell and lick them for about a minute, but she was acting weird and wanted another $30 to go any further so I declined and just dropped her off where I found her.

Recently, I've noticed this other semi-homeless woman walking around my area. A couple weeks ago, I saw her at a bus stop sitting on the ground taking off her sneakers. I wanted to stop but the traffic was bad and she had some scrub with her. But I would have loved to get a foot-smelling stinky socks session with her, maybe even some toe jam licking. I imagine her feet are extremely weathered.
Old Nov 30th, 2019, 4:45PM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
I plan on changing that now that I have a decent smartphone with the ability to take good quality images.
Wishing you the best of luck with this!

Quote:
...im too scared/nervous to approach them especially since one seems unhinged
I don't blame ya about being careful. Some of my most dangerous feet experiences were around homeless women. Here's a couple of old experiences I wrote about with homeless feet that were not my most dangerous, but still difficult nonetheless:
Thread 1,
Thread 2

Quote:
Recently, I've noticed this other semi-homeless woman walking around my area. A couple weeks ago, I saw her at a bus stop sitting on the ground taking off her sneakers.
I hope you see this one and get a chance with her
Old Dec 1st, 2019, 3:23AM, PST
Expert User

Do you have anything from the mulatto chick?
Old Dec 1st, 2019, 2:27PM, PST
Administrator

Quote:
Do you have anything from the mulatto chick?
I think i may have posted some image grabs from her video on mousepad feet forums years ago. And I think a buncha internet crybabies got real upset with my posts and complained to a moderator (Riggs) to delete a bunch of those old posts.
Old Yesterday, 3:44PM, PDT
Administrator

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartin13 View Post
Are you going to post the video of this girl?
Some of her footage has been posted here:
https://x.com/FeetCore/status/1846683410766729606